Our shaded pole aluminum frame unit bearing motors are primarily used in commercial refrigeration applications, both evaporator and condenser, but can be used in any application demanding dependability with output ratings between 2 – 14 watts.
With over 60 years of experience our patented unit bearing motors provide our customers with years of durable, problem-free operation.
- Voltage: 115 or 230 V
- Output: 2 – 14 watts
- Efficiency: ~25% peak
- Speed Range: 1300 – 1550 RPM
- Speeds: 1 or 2
- Rotation: CW or CCW (determined from the lead end of the motor)
- Type: 3.3” shaded pole aluminum frame unit bearing
- Shaft: ¼” x 20 thread is standard. Optional features include flatted end, and smooth end
- Enclosure: Aluminum (totally enclosed, painted optional)
- Bearing: Unit bearing
- Bearing Oil: (ISO grades 15, 32, or 68) high quality paraffinic based oil selected for excellent oxidation resistance, wear protection, protection against rust and corrosion, and resistance to foaming. Also available, an oil with optimum flow characteristics at sub-sero temperatures. (ISO grades 10/15 or 68) synthetic diester-based lubricant formulated to offer extended lubrication over a wide temperature range and minimize wear.
- Mounting: Five .150” diameter cored holes on rear and optional 2 side mounting bosses for pedestal mounting
- Operating Position: Horizontal shaft (+/- 15°), optional all-angle, or vertical shaft up
- Leads: Standard 18 gauge, 2 conductor. Lead cord may be terminated with 1/2” stripped wire, in-house molded plugs, eyelets, ¼” quick connects, or special terminals. Other customized lead options are available.
- Storage Temps: -40 to 80° C ambient (depends on selected oil)
- Operating Temps: -40 to 55° C ambient (depends on selected oil)
- Design Life: 12 years, 100,464 hours on time