This class will cover all of the ECM motors used in residential and light commercial HVAC for the last 20 years from the leader in ECM technology. The knowledge gained in this course will help all HVAC professionals gain the confidence and competence needed to discuss the benefits of, and install ECM driven systems to operate at peak performance and provide maximum comfort, as well as diagnose and service these systems if needed. The biggest advantage of this course is that it comes directly from the manufacturer of the ECM motor that is currently being used in almost all residential and light commercial HVAC systems including furnaces, air handlers, geothermal units and package systems.
The class will:
• Explain ECM efficiency
• Identify the basics of ECM technology
• Installation requirements of ECM driven systems
• How Variable Speed technology benefits HVAC systems
• How to diagnose and replace variable speed motors
• How to diagnose and solve airflow issues
• Introduction to new ECM technologies
$25 registration fee - Call ILLCO at 708-579-5600 to register.